Alpha phi
Gamma phi
Theta

Dz
Aephi

Axo

Aoii
Pi phi

Thetas rough 2019-20 and their general rudeness knocks them down a bit, but I bet after a more normal semester of building frat relations they’ll be back up. Dz could easily take over if they started mixing with better frats, but the fact that they still don’t have a house is super rough. Axo walks a weird limbo with their good old pcs and their rough most recent one after their racism scandal and a bad recruitment. Aoii took some pretty girls, and I think that brings them above pi phi who’s generally kind of weird recently.

Posted By: Fraternity opinion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Adjustments    

I think there are like two different types of top. Aphi and gphi belong together in one column and theta and dz in the other. Different vibes and I think having 3 sororities in top always makes for gphi and theta to try and push each other out. So like

Aphi
Gphi
=
Theta
Dz

By: Adjustments
by: WhatJan 12, 2021 10:55:32 PM

What

By: What
by: whatJan 13, 2021 11:45:13 AM

dz... it’s okay! we can’t all be top

By: what
by: Not quite Jan 13, 2021 2:49:30 PM

Almost, but it should be
Aphi
Gphi

Theta
Dz

Axo
Aephi

Aopi
Pi phi

By: Not quite
by: WhatJan 13, 2021 3:58:43 PM

Nice try but DZ is not top in any way lol. Gphi/theta beefin does not make DZ magically more relevant.

By: What
by: hiJan 13, 2021 7:51:23 PM

I’d say:

Aphi
Gphi

Theta

Dz
Aephi
Axo

Aopi
Pi phi

By: hi
#2  by: sleep   

Yall sleep on AChiO actually mad disrespectful. Act like one tiny incident brings them down that much. AXO cooler than half you wack chicks arguing about whos type

By: sleep
by: NahJan 13, 2021 11:25:27 PM

Everyone still likes the older pcs, the problem is that they had a rough recruitment this semester bc of the racism incident. I think after a few more good classes they’ll get back on top

By: Nah
by: UmJan 14, 2021 7:24:35 AM

It’s not mad disrespectful. Y’all had a terrible racism scandal and you were never that cool to begin with. Obviously axo is not top, nor were they before they’re scandal and last recruitment

By: Um
by: HahaJan 15, 2021 2:49:23 PM

I love how y’all say “ tiny incident “ when in fact it was a racism issue that is no way tiny, clearly shows y’all still aren’t educated and don’t care. Just shows how low character you guys have!

By: Haha
#3  by: True   

Theta takes blonde girls that aren’t that cute. Like the ones that alpha phi dropped and gamma phi doesn’t like. They always look off somehow idk maybe I’m crazy

By: True
by: LiterallyJan 15, 2021 6:51:40 PM

Theta takes the worst qualities of the other top sororities. Like they have the personalities of girls in alpha phi and aren’t as cute as girls in gphi. They have so few redeeming qualities and I’m always surprised they’re so highly ranked. Ik my boys always hate socials with them.

By: Literally
#4  by: Accuate   

This is the most accurate rank I’ve seen in a minute. Bump

By: Accuate
#5  by: Nah   

Aphi
Gphi

Theta
Dz

Axo
Aephi

Aopi
Pi phi

by: TrueJan 18, 2021 10:19:02 AM

True. Keep Axo above aephi. Aephi girls are kinda beat asf

By: True
by: BUMPMay 5, 2021 3:51:27 PM

Bump this ranking in particular. Someone needs to take aephi girls down a notch

By: BUMP
#6  by: Nah   

Axo deserves to be either equal to or just below dz. Theta didn’t get any backlash for their racism, so bring the same energy to axo. The girls are still hot and chill and are still a solid upper-mid sorority.

by: NahhhJan 20, 2021 4:15:11 PM

1) people don’t like theta either 2) girls not hot

By: Nahhh
by: UhJan 20, 2021 8:22:41 PM

Yeah everyone hates theta but they’re still considered top. Why did we bump axo down but not theta?

By: Uh
by: HuhJan 21, 2021 8:33:15 AM

Read this thread bro. No one thinks thetas top except for theta

By: Huh
by: lolJan 21, 2021 1:17:25 PM

anyone would rather have a social with theta than axo this whole thread is just gphis responding to each other because they want to prove they’re top

By: lol
#7  by: Real   

Theta belongs in a category of their own. They’re not quite top but also not mid. They just do their own thing tbh and if ur into that it’s a good fit but if not they’re generally disliked in greek life

By: Real
by: RealerMar 2, 2021 8:45:37 AM

Theta only “does they own thing” cuz they’re rude to other orgs so no one wants to mix with them

By: Realer
by: AgreedMar 2, 2021 2:19:04 PM

Aphi
Gphi

Theta

Dz
Axo
Aephi

Aopi
Pi phi

By: Agreed
#8  by: Uh huh   

Theta had their thing with being the smart involved girls on campus but now that’s done for. Dz raises the most money for huskython and gphi has the highest gpa. They honestly don’t have a lot going for them at this point so I’m not sure why they stay top.

By: Uh huh
#9  by: Nah   

Make the middle tier
Theta
Axo

Dz
Aephi
The girl getting arrested is a rlly bad look for the dz girls, but not enough to put them below aephi yet.

by: LMAOApr 9, 2021 9:30:01 AM

whoever in axo wrote this calm down ur below all of those

By: LMAO
by: lolApr 9, 2021 12:13:19 PM

relax axo

By: lol
by: SupApr 11, 2021 1:40:08 PM

I don’t think dz as a whole should take the fall for one girl’s actions

By: Sup
by: NahApr 11, 2021 8:24:10 PM

Theta
Dz/axo
Aephi

#10  by: Bump   

Buuuump this rank for fall 21

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.