facebook

Greeklife scene

by:    

So im heavily considering transferring to uconn as in the middle of my sophomore year of college-i dont think ill rush but Im wondering if the frats control the party scene and “Girl scene” or are there tailgates and Is there an overall party scene outside greeklife at uconn?

Posted By: Ol no name
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Uconn is definitely more of a bar school then party school, so the party scene is almost non existent outside of fraternities. There are fall tailgates too, obviously nobody knows when those will be able to happen again but. If you're a dude who wants to party then you definitely should look more into rushing but if you care less about basement parties and more about bars/tailgates, then uconn greek life is pretty small so it's not really vital to your social life unless it's something you know you wanna be apart of.

By: Bar
by: Ol no name   

Thx for the response...im def more of a bar/ tailgate guy as oppose to basement frat parties

By: Ol no name
#2by:    

Underclassman girls go to frat parties, upperclassman girls go to bars. I’d say the hottest girls are in greek life, so if that’s ur thing then rush an upper tier frat to mix with the best. But of course there are girls everywhere, and greek life definitely isn’t the end all be all at UConn like it is at other schools.

By: Truth
by: Ol no name   

Thx for the response...last sentence rly helped me out

By: Ol no name
#3by:    

We can go on all day about joining a fraternity just to party, but a fraternity is much more than that. If you want to just party and drink then go to the bar on the weekend and spend $40+ each night just to feel good about yourself....

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lies   

Dude i get where your coming from but ask every guy why they joined a frat and 75% will say for the booze and women

By: Lies

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.