facebook

Rush for phi rho vs other sororities

by: Student

I was wondering how the rush process is different for the engineering sorority vs other sororities. Am I allowed to take part in both recruitment processes? At what point of recruitment do I have to decide which I am choosing? Thanks

Posted By: Student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rush discussion post   

Hey, so basically as long as you don't sign the MRABA on the last day of formal recruitment after the last round before Bid night, you can rush Phi Rho. This means you will be releasing yourself from the formal recruitment process and you won't be able to get a bid from the other sororities during this rush cycle. You get to meet some members from the chapter on the first round of recruitment, but idk how that will work this year. About a week or two after formal rush, I think they have a recruitment process similar to informal rush for other sororities, where on separate nights you get to meet the girls and learn more about their org. I hope that answers any questions, but if you want to learn more about their separate requirement process, maybe reach out to them?

By: rush discussion post
by: StudentJul 8, 2020 1:02:56 AM

Thanks! if you sign the MRABA but don’t get a bid after are you eligible since you aren’t bound to a sorority then or no?

By: Student

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.