facebook

Gamma phi beta or Alpha chi omega??

by: Sorority betch

Someone please tell me which one is preferred (GPHI or AXO) when girls pledge? What’s the difference between the two?

Posted By: Sorority betch
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: HAHAHA   

GPHI has less awkward more normal girls. These girls are girls who often don’t get into Theta or KKG

By: HAHAHA
#2  by: Response    

Gphi girls are super chill and funny. Tbh they r less awkward then girls in AXO.

By: Response
#3  by: Eh   

They’re both equal, however Alpha chi has more racial diversity and Gphi has more body diversity. They’re both with cool, kind, down to earth girls whose philanthropies are about empowering women.

By: Eh
#4  by: Same   

Lots of girls pref both houses.

By: Same
#5  by: Really?   

How can anyone of us tell you what you should decide for yourself? Literally everyone is different and what I want in a house might not be what you want so decide for yourself and stop posting here looking for drama.

By: Really?
#6  by: boo   

very similar mostly but GPhi has the better house and better reputation honestly.

By: boo
by: lowkey faxDec 9, 2020 5:15:10 PM

from a guy in greek life's standpoint this is lowkey true

By: lowkey fax
#7  by: iiii   

I know a lot of girls in both. However, I'd say Gphi is better because they have a better house and reputation. TBH the AXO girls I know are weird af.

By: iiii
by: HiiNov 21, 2020 1:42:47 PM

Honestly id say the opposite based on the Gphis I’ve met. But thats the beauty of rush is having women meet everyone and come to their own conclusions

By: Hii
#8  by: Bruh   

Axo out rushed g phi by a long shot

By: Bruh
by: lowkey faxDec 9, 2020 5:16:02 PM

from a guys standpoint in greeklife this is true, axo new pc is a lil better than gphi

By: lowkey fax
#9  by: NGL   

I’m in one of them but I really wish I was in the other sometimes.

By: NGL
#10  by: Thoughts   

Alpha Chi does have some "interesting" girls but they are all down to earth and you can always find a group of them you can relate to. G Phi is a bit intense and dramatic in a way but I have friends in it and they love it.

By: Thoughts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.