facebook

FRAT RANKS FOR FRESHMAN

by: the fax machine

from a guy whos ACTUALLY in a fraternity here, these are pretty much the accepted rankings and you should follow this when rushing.

TOP:

APRIL FOOLS. Forreal though f rankings no fraternities actually care about them. if you take them seriously you’re either a geed/srat girl with way too much free time, or a biased frat rat/groupie. Go to houses that you actually like and screw rankings, you’ll find your brotherhood but only if you’re willing to go in with an open mind.

And for those still makings these ranks, we get it you peaked in high school and your life is probably downhill from here but no need to take people who you dont know down with you. Stay safe y’all.

Posted By: the fax machine
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fax   

The worst thing about this website is that lots of freshmen actually use it to decide where they should rush. I unfortunately did that too as a freshman and rushed the 5 "top houses" according to Greek rank, and I hated all of the brothers at those houses. Douchey, no personality, and impossible to talk to. Next semester I actually rushed for myself and found a house that no one talked about on here but by FAR had the most chill and most open brothers I've met. Best decision I've ever made

So freshman, DO NOT use this website to decide where to rush. Rush as many houses as possible and simply choose which one you feel you would fit best in. The one thing I regret is not rushing more houses. The one thing that these rankings are somewhat good for is how popular the parties are at CU. But if that's your reason for rushing, then you shouldn't be rushing here in the first place.

By: Fax
by: yupApr 1, 2020 12:20:12 PM

These are the kind of posts that should be posted on here. To add, if you want to join Greek life for parties, CU is definitely not the school for that. I would say there are maybe 2-4 houses that throw real parties, but for the majority of the Greek parties here you can get the same experience at house parties. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just depends on your viewpoint. If you want to join Greek life for parties, go to the South. We're not Ole Miss where every house throws insane ragers every weekend. The rankings on here are pretty much rankings of parties. But like I said, since there are only a few houses that truly throw down hard, the rankings are pretty much useless. They don't account for any actual important stuff. Some houses are ranked lower for their poor reputation and scandals (you can easily find stuff like that on Google though), but for the most part "bottom" and "mid" houses are just smaller or don't get enough foot traffic for their parties.

By: yup
by: yupApr 1, 2020 12:33:36 PM

One last thought, ESPECIALLY don't use the rankings under the Fraternities tab because those are literally just geeds and other sororities/fraternities trying to make certain houses look bad. Don't believe anything you read under those.

And the majority of "self ranks" are also weirdos trying to make houses look bad. Some newer/less popular houses might do it to try to get their name out there, but I guarantee that the majority of them aren't actually self ranks from the brothers. No brothers actually use this website and they definitely don't care enough about it to self rank their house

#2  by: Bruh   

Truthful posts like this about how awful this website is either get completely ignored by the geeds or get mass reported and eventually deleted

By: Bruh
#3  by: yur   

big facts

By: yur
#4  by: Bump   

Time to bring this back idgaf lol

By: Bump
by: yaApr 17, 2020 1:51:04 PM

Yea honestly, lots of hate recently. Probably because of the quarantine. Let's all remember we are all Buffs in greeklife, we all affect each other.

By: ya
#5  by: read   

Dear all incoming freshman

You should really read this post before you believe most of the bs written on this site

By: read
#6  by: Rex   

Everyone’s too afraid to admit it, Acacia is top house

By: Rex
by: yupAug 6, 2020 10:12:53 PM

Facts only

#7  by: Bump   

Bumping for pnms

By: Bump
#8  by: W   

W.

By: W
#9  by: Tell all rushes the truth   

The always hateable mongoloids are always WW2 creeping again:
Chinese, George Floyd, and Jeffrey Epstein.

By: Tell all rushes the truth
#10  by: yup   

Bumping cuz weirdos keep trying to make their houses look better w old rankings

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.