facebook

let’s get serious

by: but seriously

Top:
APhi/DG/Pi Phi
I listed them alphabetically. You could make a strong case for all of them to ranked 1st, 2nd and 3rd so it really comes down to personal preference.

Middle Top/Bottom Top:
Chi O
I would say they have fallen to be solid Middle Top but I could see the argument for Bottom Top.

Middle:
G Phi/Kappa/Theta
Alphabetically again, same reason as the top category. G Phi has improved while both Theta and Kappa and gotten a little worse, they are on about the same level and placement within that level is personal preference.

Bottom:
AXO
Tri Delta
I don’t think there is an argument here? Both AXO and Tri Delt have made improvements lately, I put AXO above Tri Delt because I think they have improved more. Close one tho.

Posted By: but seriously
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ^   

^^^^

By: ^
#2  by: Lol nope   

GPhi with kappa and theta...nope. Not even close. Everything else looks good

By: Lol nope
#3  by: (: yes   

I love these rankings. Most accurate I’ve seen. Also not a gphi but I loved them during rush and I like to see someone recognizing any house for improving! i actually think ranking them alongside theta and kappa is fair. Also agree that either of the top 3 houses could be considered number one based on personal preference. But also as cliche as it sounds everyone rushing in the fall should really try to pick a house based on connections instead of focusing too much on Greek rank because in the end that’s what’s gonna keep you in a house. But I definitely understand why people wanna check out the ranks and I think this is a pretty fair take!(:

By: (: yes
#4  by: Buff soldier    

Lol. G Phi is not same tier as KKG and even Theta. I also would bit A Phi behind XO.

Pi Phi / DG
XO / A Phi (A Phi and fan bois troll this site)
KKG
Theta
G Phi
AXO
DDD

By: Buff soldier
by: EhAug 7, 2019 10:04:37 AM

I get why people don’t like Alpha Phi but they’re definitely more selective in their rush classes which puts them above chi o

By: Eh
by: ???Aug 7, 2019 12:24:59 PM

stop self ranking chi o

By: ???
#5  by: Best   

Best

By: Best
#6  by: !!   

best rank on this site- rankings within tiers are rlly disputed and there’s no best or worst house, it just comes up to preference! i really like how the top three are ranked w personal preference in mind

By: !!
#7  by: but seriously   

To any PNMs reading this post now, please take my personal preference comments to heart. I won’t lie and say “people don’t care about ranks” because there are still many that do, although I would really change the word ‘rank’ with ‘tier’ since I think that is a bit more accurate. There are absolutely people (pnms, active girls and guys) who do really have prejudices for or against certain houses because of their tier. There are also lots of people who don’t give a f- what ‘tier’ anyone’s house is! If you are a person who does care about what tier the house you join is just don’t try and stress about getting in to the #1 within that tier because there really is no undisputed #1 within any tier.

By: but seriously
#8  by: Yes   

Literally yes.

By: Yes
#9  by: Bunp   

Bump

By: Bunp
#10  by: bump   

Bump

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.