facebook

Frat Reputations???

by: 2024

I’m a freshman and I was rush, but I wanna know the reputations of the top frats.

Posted By: 2024
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anonymous   

The big four, SAE, Delt, PIKE, SigChi. SAE has the business college to back them up. Delt has fun parties. Pike has the numbers, fall pledge class could of been a bit better. SigChi, has some allegations or something about them, but prolly isn’t true. And the rest of the frats are either smaller, or aren’t as popular. SigEp I do enjoy, big house, decent parties. Beta has been flexing With their old house, but are smart. Phi Tau under rated but lost their old house :/ reputation shouldn’t matter when your rushing. It’s who u think u best fit with. Hazing though is unknown for all of them.

By: Anonymous
#2  by: Gdi   

Sigma chi is falling off and beta is probably top 4 now

By: Gdi
#3  by: Up   

SigEp's nationwide substance-free policy demonstrates our leadership in creating a bright future for fraternities. SigEp chapter is actively shifting the paradigm to promote an environment that is focused on academic success and away from the stereotypical fraternity experience.

By: Up
by: whatOct 13, 2020 3:42:03 PM

might as well join a sorority

By: what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.