facebook

Current Frat Tier Rankings

by:    

The tiers are ranked in no specific order. It’s all gonna depend on who you know, the vibes you like, and the just who throws a good party week to week. With that said, I think these tiers are the consensus

Top:
Fiji, Psi, DU

Mid:
Sig chi, AD

Low:
Aepi, Zeta, Pike

Posted By: Mhm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Aepi shouldn’t be with pike and zeta imo. Maybe add one more tier because they aren’t sig or AD either.

By: Uhh
by: Yesbutno?   

They def don't throw enough to be on par w them but they're def mid-tier. Maybe mid-tier but below the two?

By: Yesbutno?
#2by:    

eh I think AD’s starting to creep into that top tier

By: Huh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

okay pledge

By: lol
#3by:    

Psi, AD, and SigChi are definitely tied nowadays.
Upper top tier is Fiji Du
Lower top tier is Psi, AD, Sig Chi

Bottom tier is the rest

By: Fax
by: Bro   

Anyone who goes to both psi and ad/sig chi can tell the difference. No offense but everyone knows it

By: Bro
by: No they are right   

My friends and I go to both and you’re right, we can tell the difference: psi is 10x more sketch and unsafe.

The only reason psi is tied is because of the clout from past years, now the prestige of the guys there is just the same as anywhere else.

By: No they are right
#4by:    

Only people putting Sig Chi and Alpha Delt with Psi are pledges. They’ve gotten a little overzealous these days

By: Pledges lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.