facebook

frat pledge classes fall

by: 2019

How would you rank the fall pledge classes for frats? Which ones did better or worse than usual?

Posted By: 2019
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

a bit hard to say cause social sucked this quarter, but from what I can tell

du - they're chill and have some good looking guys. Mixers were fun before they got shut down. I heard they got a bunch that psi wanted...I like the brits more than the Americans (a couple oddballs)

sig chi - can't really tell cause of social situation, but from what I can tell they are handsome and seem like a lot of fun. Can't wait to mix next quarter.

fiji - honestly more of the same...a lot of basic athletes, decent looking but they just stand on the side during mixers :/. I guess you could say it's a pretty classic fiji class

psi - they haven't handed out all their bids yet, but from our mixers so far it's not looking good. I couple are fun, but I get creepy vibes from several. Also, not very handsome...tbh I expected more

By: sorority
#2  by: Impressed   

Pike is really doing well! Super big increase in popularity this quarter, I'd say up there with Sig Chi and almost to DU/Fiji/Psi.

By: Impressed
by: LmaoDec 9, 2019 11:28:09 AM

Okay pike

By: Lmao
by: UmmmDec 10, 2019 4:43:18 PM

I'm not even in Pike! I'm in Fiji

By: Ummm
by: okDec 11, 2019 1:12:14 AM

takes a loser to know one

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.