facebook

Spring cob 2023

by: ??

How does spring cob work? I filled out the interest form by phc but haven’t heard anything yet. I saw that some sororities doing cob have their own interest form in their bio but not all do?

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bean   

The ones that don't have interest forms up on insta anymore have reached capacity of how many girls they can take (Pi Phi, APhi). If the chapter still has a link to an interest form on their instagram and it's still live, fill it out ASAP because this week is the only opportunity you'll get this Spring to do COB and if you wait, you'll have to wait till Fall. That link is how you sign up for COB; it's super informal and you meet for a coffee chat with a member. If they like you and you vibe with them, you'll continue on in whatever their specific process looks like. But it's for sure not like Fall and there won't be any regimented, hard-set schedule to follow where you show up with a bunch of other PNMs. Once the coffee chat slots fill up, though, they're full and the chapter doesn't have any more room to give people bids.

Delta Sigma, GPhi, Theta, Tri-Delt, and Zeta still have live links at the time of this comment's writing, but the rest of the chapters appear to be at capacity. I think Kappa, DG, and AXO were doing private COBs (essentially means they just didn't have enough open slots to make doing a large COB worthwhile if it's like only 1-5 bids they have to offer).

I hope this helps

By: bean
by: 😶Jan 19, 2023 7:40:50 PM

I don’t think some houses that are doing cob ever had an interest form in their bio, did they also take in girls thru a private cob process?

By: 😶

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.