facebook

Srat reputations - alum perspective

by: UM grad

Those who say srat reputations outside UM don't matter obviously are still at UM. What they don't realize is that you are part of your sisterhood your entire life. This can be a great way to network, meet people, and make connections when you leave Miami. The quality of your house nationally DOES matter! TBH, I was in a "top" srat at UM that is hardly known elsewhere. The best sororities for making connections outside UM and for the rest of your life are the ones with great national reps, like Theta, Kappa, Chi O, Zeta, Tri Delt, and Pi Phi. If the most important thing for you is to be part of a small, popular group, then pledge a UM "top" srat. If you care about your life, career, and future, think about your other options. If I were still at UM, I would go for Pi Phi - what a great opportunity to start something new.

Posted By: UM grad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UM grad   

I'm actually not a Pi Phi recruiter. But I heard Pi Phi was starting at Miami and I thought I'd share my perspective with girls who didn't rush, dropped, or are debating whether to go greek. No harm to you "top" srats - you already recruited your pc's for this year, so go hang with them and have fun.

By: UM grad
by: bbygurlJan 23, 2021 7:52:04 PM

I’m in Tridelt so it’s not a “top”. Stop assuming everything.

By: bbygurl
by: AlumJan 27, 2021 3:38:07 PM

Hey bbygurl, Tridelt nationally is great so good for you. Also I heard they are doing well at UM - maybe not "top" but one of the best.

By: Alum
#2  by: lol   

for real? I'm in one of the largest houses nationally and trust me, no one cares about your sorority. It's important you pick the best house for you, regardless of tier.

By: lol
#3  by: FAX   

If you join a sorority on Bitlife, you will get your dream job because your interviewer will also be from your house.

By: FAX

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.