facebook

new fraternities and sororities on campus

by: UNCW Greeks

Of the NEW additions to UNCW's Greek System, which are on the right track and which are destined to fail?

Posted By: UNCW Greeks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UNCW   

I would say that DKE is the only new fraternity that is destined to actually become something on campus. Lambda Chi and Delta Sig had really weird founding classes and are still recruiting weird people.

By: UNCW
#2  by: SammySeahawk   

Delta sig or Dke

By: SammySeahawk
#3  by: dke   

Dke is the only new fraternity that is good, i would not bother with lambda chi and delta sig.

By: dke
#4  by: ivy   

DKE is easily the best of the new orgs on campus. I honestly don't even know who else besides Alpha Chi who has made a name for themselves

By: ivy
#5  by: Jess    

I think delta sig has potential, haven't heard that much from dke or lambda chi

By: Jess
#6  by: Greek   

Alpha chi is gonna go somewhere in a couple years. They're continuing to recruit good girls

By: Greek
#7  by: newbies   

I havent heard dke do or say much, but i've heard they have some attractive guys. LXA definitely had a weird founding class but their most recent guys are much better, so I think they definitely have the potential to do great. Delta Sig had a ton of guys and then a lot dropped. They seem like they'll stay pretty average. AXO seems to be making more of a name for themselves but I think a lot of people aren't giving them a chance. They still have a variety of girls but variety is good, and their most recent recruits have seemed good so they are probably on the rise! Guess we'll find out about Sigma Chi soon.

By: newbies

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.