facebook

uncw greek system

by: Christie13

The UNCW Greek System has been called out! The SAE ACT was passed into law due to their overreaching and targeting good fraternities like SAE.

Posted By: Christie13
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Teal gal   

Clearly a big deal to have a law started because of the Greek system here. It's also embarrassing to the chancellor and Dean that they lost control of this issue that it even happened. Our sorority did a toast when it was announced that this law came about because of the screwed up student affairs dept here. They're on their 3rd Greek advisor in three years. Pitiful.

By: Teal gal
#2  by: Greek   

I met with the Dean and while I was there I asked him about the SAE act. He said that it has nothing to do with the UNCW chapter or SAE. It's just a coincidence.

By: Greek
by: QtipDec 31, 2013 5:46:35 AM

The Dean probably did say that. But he's wrong. More importantly - he knows he's wrong.

By: Qtip
#3  by: Pink   

While the fraternities are a bigger target than sororities by the anti-Greek administrators, even we know that we all take our turn someday being suspended for the infraction of one or two members. The best we can all do is become unified and support each other. This administration would just like for us to all go away. But it's never going to happen.

By: Pink
#4  by: Apex11   

Agee we need to stick together but we need to show them when we become alumni that we don't give financially until they become supportive of the Greeks

By: Apex11
#5  by: Qtip   

The changes coming have to do with a revamping of Greek system or at least fraternities. Not sure about sororities since they are more controlled by their nationals.

By: Qtip

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.