facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of North Carolina Wilmington - UNCW General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Seahawk   

Okay does anyone really take these ratings seriously? Honestly, I get SAE, Kappa Sig and KA being top three, but beyond that it's a joke. No disrespect, but the fact that FIJI, ATO and Sigma Nu are rated above PKP and the Delts is just funny.

By: Seahawk
#2  by: Belk   

I've attended mixers with most and we have some good fraternities but you're right that after the top 3 of SAE, Kappa Sig and KA, the rest are much weaker.

By: Belk
#3  by: actual tiers   

top: SAE, KA, KS (all which are steadfast top tier)
middle: PKP, DTD, Pike
lower: FIJI, SigNu, ATO
others shouldn't even be on the same list

By: actual tiers
#4  by: Blab 22   

UNCW has developed a solid Greek system that's just become increasingly popular. So I disagree that there are long a few good fraternities on campus. Looks like the top fraternities simply reloaded with a good rush while some middle of packs groups scored big. SAE got who they wanted again. KS got a big group but DTD and Pike did really well and have made a statement.

By: Blab 22
#5  by: harris   

Delts have made a statement about being back with a outstanding Rush! Not being bias but I'd put the Top 3 now as Delts, SAE and KA. That's not to put anyone else down but more of a statement of pride after a lot of hard work.

By: harris
#6  by: jason   

I havent really seen delts anywhere, and didnt hear of any of their rush events, what are you talking about, id like to know?

By: jason
#7  by: bro   

hahaha how are ATO and FIJI better ranked than delts and kappa sig?

By: bro
#8  by: 751   

Top: SAE, KA, DTD

Middle: Pi Kap, PIKE, KS, SigNu

Lower: Fiji, ATO, LCO\n\n\n\n\n

By: 751
#9  by: uncwdubb   

I honestly have no idea who has been ranking these things. There's only three good fraternities on campus SAE, KS, and KA. All three have been a lot of fun to mix and party with. There's no real competition after those three and I don't see that changing anytime soon..

By: uncwdubb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.