facebook

sorority vibes?

by: jas

I'm probably coming here in the fall so I wanted to know what the general vibes were for each of the sororities?

Posted By: jas
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: honestly   

This site is garbage. Ask around when you get to campus. Everything posted on here is BS.

By: honestly
#2  by: harsh   

Everyone on here just talks badly about all the chapters they aren't in tbh so dont believe anything you read. Here is a pretty general statement without bias of each chapter.
- Alpha Chi Omega: diverse group of girls none look the same literally, had a lot of girls transfer last year so not sure what's up with that, they got really good like 3 years ago out of no where but used to be kinda ratchet, definitely top tier
- Alpha Delta Pi: your typical rich girls, not the friendliest, only hang with KA and not nice unless you're in adpi
- Alpha Gamma Delta: your I hate sororities but Im in a sorority kind of girls, more grunge and they are nice but everyone drops by their senior year
- Alpha Xi Delta: Very greenery and wood vibes, pretty girls but seem to love drama and try too hard to be the best sometimes
- Alph Phi: get hate for all being tan blondes but hey if you are one you'll fit right in, look great on social media, drama within own chapter, cool girls definitely top tier
- Chi Omega: Similar to AGD in the sense that they aren't your typical sorority girls, they do haze hard, have gotten on probation for the last 2 years, and are the honor sorority so keep up your 3.0 or you're out, but they are really chill girls and definitely top tier
- Delta Gamma: New sorority, all very nice and quickly have gotten better than tri sigma, the sorority that has a home for anyone
- Delta Zeta: They always have some sort of massive drama each year, the girls are kinda ratchet and try hards
- Kappa Delta: A lotttt of people drop this chapter, definitely a solid mid tier chapter, girls who didn't get their top choice often get bids from KD, really random group of girls
- Phi Mu: Your pretty girls that are nice and don't want drama, strong sisterhood, definitely like to wear a lot of makeup and some of the girls are not the cutest forsure, chapter has definitely gone downhill in past years but its not terrible, solid mid tier
- Tri Sigma: Sweet girls, give a very christian accepting vibe, will love you no matter who you are

By: harsh
by: SororityMay 9, 2020 1:40:06 PM

Of all the posts I’ve seen this ones pretty accurate

By: Sorority
by: JuniorMay 11, 2020 9:31:19 AM

This is actually the most accurate thing I’ve ever read about Greek life at uncw

By: Junior
by: smhMay 18, 2020 8:49:52 AM

true to the nature of this site, every comment filled with petty shade. grow up.

By: smh
by: activeMay 20, 2021 3:40:37 PM

BUMPPPP this is an extremely accurate description if you need some help before virtual rush

By: active

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.