facebook

stereotypes

by: PNM

I'm curious what the stereotypes is for each sorority is? I know it is NOT a totally accurate view and there is a mix of girls in every sorority. But there is always something a sorority is known for.. so what are they?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: It's true    

AXO: too random can't tell
Chi O:hot brunettes
Phi mu: hot blondes
Alpha phi: hot try hards
Adpi: rich huge egos
AGD : chill brah
Tri sig: low key sweet
Axid: plain Jane
DZ: genuine nice girls

By: It's true
#2  by: truth   

AXO: they are new on campus so they don't really have a stereotype yet. kinda random.

Chi O: hot and smart, not the most involved on campus though. Fun to party with... I would say Chi O and ADPi are both top. You can't really compare them because they are so different. ADPi is more southern and preppy, Chi O is more "hipster." guess it depends what you like.

ADPi: Not the brightest but really hot, preppy, also fun to party with. Again, top along with Chi O.

Phi Mu: Lower top tier. They're definitely good, just heard they get whoever ADPi or Chi doesn't want. The girls are really pretty but trying to hold a conversation with them is basically pointless. Only hangout with a select group of guys.

Alpha phi: "jersey shore" type of girls. fake tans, fake hair, fake nails, etc.

AGD: Used to be middle but now I think they're creeping up to lower top with their new pledge class. They won lots of awards this year and their new pledge class is really hot. They all seem sweet and down to earth, just don't go out as much as a lot of other sororities do, which could be a good thing.

Tri Sig: kind of awkward but they seem nice...

Axidi: definitely some nice girls, probably middle tier. They're just kind of "there." not really a good sorority or bad one.

DZ: Don't really know many of them so I couldn't say...

By: truth
#3  by: --   

TriSigma: These girls are too sweet to be lower tier but the most recent pledge class are a lot of the girls who didnt fit in as much anywhere else.
DZ: Fun but lower tier..They have a really mixed group of girls when it comes to personality. Maybe due to low self esteem..nickname: Easy DZ
ADPi: Some are stuck up, some are sweet. Classy, rich. You could say they're the 'southern belles'. Parts of the older pledge classes are weird. They're exclusive with each other which could say good things about their sisterhood. Nickname: Shady Pis
Chi O: Got into some trouble last year but they will always be one of the few in the top tier group. These girls give off a more 'one of the guys' vibe that makes them fun to party with. Really hippy but pull it off. Nickname: Chi Hoe
AGD: Sweet and well rounded. Mostly plain janes though. No real nickname
Phi Mu: They had a better reputation a few years ago. It seems that now the only girls who go phi mu didn't get accepted by chi o or adpi. They wear crop tops everyday, are usually sloppy at parties, but are very competitive during Greek week. The girls are pretty but don't have much class. Nickname: Phi Moo
AXiD: Average, pretty weird
Alpha Phi: Sporty girls, less class
AChiO: New chapter on campus..still working on their rep

By: --
#4  by: Well..   

Don't go by the stereotypes in recruitment because they aren't 100% true! But for the most part

Chi O:The girls you date
ADPi:The girls you marry
Phi Mu: The girls you hook up with
AGD: Nice, simple
AlphaPhi: Sporty, not as much class
DZ: Socially awkward
AXiD: Nice but weird
TriSig: Very sweet but not the most attractive
AXO: New sorority..big mix of girls

By: Well..
by: lolOct 22, 2013 9:47:56 PM

ha a ADPI must have wrote this one

By: lol
by: exceptOct 24, 2013 9:23:18 PM

except for its extremly true

By: except

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.