facebook

senior

by: Hopeful PNM

I'm a rising senior and have always been interested in rushing, but never have since none of my friends wanted to do it as well. I'm planning on staying at UNCW a fifth year to get a minor or two along with starting my Masters degree work, so I was wondering if it's still possible to rush. After my fifth year at UNCW I have plans to stay in school to get a Masters and possibly a Doctorate, but most likely at another school. I really regret not rushing before but hope it's not too late!

Posted By: Hopeful PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorry   

You don't get 5 years in a sorority. You get 4. It's too late

By: Sorry
#2  by: Rad rad   

You can rush as a senior and be in it that year, pretty sure you can still be in it as a 5th year senior as long as you're still an undergrad.

By: Rad rad
#3  by: Ya   

You can be in a sorority as long as you're still an undergrad. Once you graduate you're basically done even if you stay to get your masters. That doesn't mean you can't still hang out with and support your sisters, you just aren't considered a current member, you're an alumni.

By: Ya
#4  by: dub dub   

You can certainly rush as a senior and stay that 5th year as long as you are undergrad. You are only limited to 4 years, but it doesnt matter which grade you are considered when you start.

By: dub dub

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.