facebook

uncw greek system

by: Mange

The Greek system at UNCW is growing rapidly with many good options. The only two problem areas are a lack of Greek housing and an administration that is not supportive of Greeks. Doubt housing can be solved but Greeks can do well regardless of having anti-Greek administration.

Posted By: Mange
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tealgal   

The Greek advisors are nothing more than tools of the administration. Everybody knows this so nothing new here.

By: Tealgal
#2  by: She hawk    

The students affairs people and Grrek advisor are probably as bad at UNCW as any other university. The bigger issue in my opinion is how uneven they are with going after groups. They definitely play favorites.

By: She hawk
#3  by: Waynick   

I agree that the Greek advisor and student affairs here are worst than most campuses but the entire Greek community knows it and is able to work around them. Many universities have terrible student affairs so I hardly think UNCW is any worst than others but they are clearly at the bottom here.

By: Waynick
#4  by: BMOC   

Everybody knows they punished who they want to and let off the hook their favs. Thats why some suck up to the Dean and others don't care.

By: BMOC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.