facebook

mixers

by: Curious

Okay so I'm a sophomore here and I was just wondering if mixers are mandatory to attend to? I want to rush as a junior in the fall and I want the experience of Greek life, I'm just not sure if I would have to attend mixers if I didn't have the time to? If mixers are mandatory, would there be a fine if I didn't attend?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ChiO   

No, they're totally optional!

By: ChiO
#2  by: heyLOL   

Sometimes there are certain social requirements, not all are mandatory, some it is like 2 or 3 you have to go to in order to go to like a big social event like formal or whatever. the party part doesn't count though bc like that's not advertised it's like random activities and games for like an hour you have to attend, doesn't sound to bad

By: heyLOL
#3  by: heyLOL   

Sometimes there are certain social requirements, not all are mandatory, some it is like 2 or 3 you have to go to in order to go to like a big social event like formal or whatever. the party part doesn't count though bc like that's not advertised it's like random activities and games for like an hour you have to attend, doesn't sound to bad

By: heyLOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.