facebook

what's happening to adpi?

by: frat

Why are so many members dropping? And hardly any of their members show up when we have socials with them? I'm just curious as to what is going on, I'm genuinely concerned for their chapter.

Posted By: frat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Former    

Adpi has been on a downward slope for the past two years. They only associate with their own little clique within the sorority. And honestly they probably didn't come to the mixer cause you weren't the right fraternity to them. Also they have a new social chair this semester so maybe that's why. They have become very stuck up and think they are better than the rest of Greek life on campus. It is very sad that this is happeneing. But people are dropping because it's miserable to be a part of. Why be a part of a group that does no good for you? Many members are realizing that life if better without the chapter. Sorry for the honest opinion, but it needs to be said.

By: Former
by: uncg19Mar 6, 2017 3:02:16 PM

I would have to say that their new social chair is doing an amazing job compared to the past. She has had 4 different mixers JUST THIS SEMESTER with 4 different fraternities. She is very united with all of greek life and is respected within our chapter. You were probably one of the members who chose to sit in your dorm room instead of going out and getting involved, that explains your disconnect.

By: uncg19
by: fratMar 6, 2017 8:32:44 PM

Lol the social chair is probably the one who posted that last comment. No one was ragging on her they were just trying to explain why they thought there was a problem lol. Seems like a typical adpi to get defensive and try and bash other people ha..ha...ha

By: frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.