facebook

is ucsd really that boring?

by: sdsu transfer

I am transfering from cal state, and i keep hearing tha ucsd is super boring. Are there any parties at all at ucsd? And is it really that boring?

Posted By: sdsu transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No.   

No, if you want to party you'll make the right friends (or just go greek) and there will be plenty of parties and loads of other events for you to attend. Often times you'll be too busy with school and internships to make it to them all. This school is ridiculously hard (for most majors) so we aren't drunk 24/7 but we aren't "bored" either, we're busy af. State thinks we're boring and don't party because all of our parties are much more low profile, always off campus, and, other than bid parties and a select few throughout the year, usually aren't open to the public.

By: No.
by: factsApr 23, 2021 3:17:32 PM

Yeah this is 100% facts. I joined greek life to go to have fun and just clown before I realized that a lifestyle like that given UCSD’s academic rigor is pretty much unsustainable unless you’re naturally gifted at your major. Not saying that this is generally what happens here but personally I had the make the choice between clowning every night to grinding everyday in my room and kick it maybe once every 3-4 days with my friends.

By: facts
#2  by: Sarah   

RUSHH :) San diego is the best city in the world and greek life is amazing!! Theres plenty of parties.

By: Sarah
#3  by: yes it is   

Dull, is more like it. Only large UC School without major sports/football which tends to make a campus more lively. Plus, its physically in the wrong place, should have been built in downtown SD.

By: yes it is

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.