facebook

What’s the difference between SK and Kappa

by: ,,,

they are basically ranked interchangeably but what is each chapter like?

Posted By: ,,,
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Kappas are sweet and fun party girls and easy to talk to and SK are annoying ABG party girls who think they’re hot

By: Lol
by: LMAOJun 16, 2020 11:27:25 PM

lmao WHAT kkg chilllllll

By: LMAO
by: lmaoooJun 16, 2020 11:44:35 PM

I don’t think Kappas would describe themselves as party girls... they barely even show up to anything 😂😂

By: lmaooo
by: hello kappa Sep 4, 2020 1:01:46 AM

yall can keep trying to delete my comment calling out your racism, I hope it fills whatever void is gaping in your life

By: hello kappa
#2  by: Yo   

Basically the same, but sigma kappa is known to be a bit wilder. Don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing.

By: Yo
#3  by: w   

sk actually shows up to other chapters phils

By: w
by: vibeJun 19, 2020 1:32:17 PM

lol only because they are required to

By: vibe
by: GuestJul 5, 2020 9:38:52 PM

kkg is notorious for not showing up to other chapter's phils but expect people to show up to theirs

By: Guest
#4  by: Piketkesignu   

Kappa is classier and prettier, SK is full of IG thotties.

By: Piketkesignu
#5  by: x   

kappas have weird white girls and abgs and dont show up to anything unless its for sigma chi. they have terrible relations with literally everyone whereas sigma kappa always gets invited to everything (all the 4 ways) and doesn't beef with any sororities unlike kkg.

By: x
#6  by: -   

Both are fun, have good sisterhoods, and definitely in the top 3 houses at UCSD along with Pi Phi. I'd say that Kappas are more trendy and bubbly, and SKs are more diverse with better attendance at parties and phils. Can't go wrong with either one.

By: -
#7  by: objective   

kappas are historically more sporty and hipster white girl type. but they’re definitely more diverse than pi phi and dg.

sigkaps are known to have a lot of fun, support other frats and sororities (not just ‘top houses’), shows up to more events and phils (these days at least). and I think they were one of the chapters with highest grades.

By: objective
#8  by: okay   

you really can't go wrong with either one they're both tied for top house basically with pi phi it's just the matter of who you like in which sororities better when you rush they're both so similar but definitely do have different vibes

By: okay
#9  by: mrworldwide   

how about u stop comparing women in these chapters? I’ve met so many amazing people in kka and sk and they do have different vibes so maybe if you took the time to talk to them you would know? lol!

By: mrworldwide
#10  by: heh   

Kappa is the annoying (!!!), "quirky" sister chapter of sk. Kappa is basically a wanna be sk, and they all wear the same clothes and probably do snow.

By: heh
by: lolAug 16, 2020 1:31:23 AM

U literally described sk

By: lol
by: HAug 16, 2020 4:25:45 PM

This has no business being this funny

By: H

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.