facebook

which frats do you feel most comfortable partying in?

by: Abby

Like in terms of who throws the best parties and are lease creepy

Posted By: Abby
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oohk    

I feel most comfortable at signu. and now tke does the thing where they give you the speech when you come in that’s really good too. if I ever had a bad experience there the guys have been really helpful to make sure it doesn't happen again

By: oohk
#2  by: hey   

Pi Kapp and Aepi always have a non-creepy environment when i party with them, i also like Pike but that’s an unpopular opinion according to this site.

By: hey
by: No Mar 11, 2020 6:10:03 PM

Lmao no, they have some creepy ass dudes

By: No
by: AgreeMar 12, 2020 4:03:06 AM

Aepi dudes are literally the type of guys that JUST want to hook up and keep asking after you say no

By: Agree
#3  by: Anon    

Fiji hands down.

By: Anon
#4  by: lol   

NOT sae

By: lol
#5  by: Ss   

I always feel the best at Lambda and second Snu. Never experienced or even heard of these guys being weird around girls.

By: Ss
#6  by: lolZ   

TBH I feel best around Lambda and Sammy... that's my personal opinion since I know I'm safe and comfortable with all the guys

By: lolZ
#7  by: lmao   

IMO it depends on who you know. I'm friends w a lot of the guys in sae so I'm comfortable around them bc I know many of them, but some other ppl may disagree based on experiences they've had.

By: lmao
by: HAHAAug 6, 2020 11:49:35 PM

lol ew

By: HAHA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.