facebook

your greek life is a joke lol

by: Nerds

Ppl actually think you’re a Greek school hahahaha basically geeds everywhere else

Posted By: Nerds
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yep   

Yea greek life is pretty heavily neutered here cause there’s no real frat houses, basically just a bunch of satellite houses. Definitely not the same experience but there’s only so much one can do

By: yep
#2  by: Haha   

Okay? And? We know Greek life here isn’t like at other schools and we don’t really care lol.

By: Haha
#3  by: kiwi   

Lol if being a “Greek school” means we haze guys to death & force women to have fake tans and eating disorders I don’t wanna be a Greek school

By: kiwi
by: lolNov 26, 2019 10:19:05 PM

Tons of women in greek life here have fake tans and eating disorders by eating too much or too little. Every school has this.

By: lol
by: ok?Nov 27, 2019 7:23:31 PM

There’s a diff between having and forcing

By: ok?
#4  by: u mustve had a 2.3 in hs   

Youre only saying that because we dont make Greek life the priority of our lives like ppl at other schools do 😂 you do realize you’re paying to go to college for reasons other than partying... right?

By: u mustve had a 2.3 in hs
by: HahaNov 14, 2019 6:14:08 PM

So many people here are obsessed with Greek life and it’s all they talk about

By: Haha
by: MikoNov 15, 2019 3:10:35 AM

If you think they’re bad you should just see people at other schools. There’s def annoying people here who prioritize greek life way too much but it’s no where near schools like state/schools in the south

By: Miko
by: MikoNov 19, 2019 6:08:12 PM

I’m..... literally from the south. I don’t just have a sibling who goes to a Greek life intense school 95% of my graduating class did. If you think bashing other chapters and asking if you’re in a frat is considered bad ooo buddy I got some news for you

by: @MikoNov 20, 2019 4:05:25 PM

I don’t think someone from the south would waste their time posting on another schools greekrank. Go find something else to do

By: @Miko
by: MikoNov 21, 2019 2:59:50 AM

? I go to UCSD and I’m from the south.. you do know people from out of state go here, right? 😬

by: huhNov 21, 2019 10:04:43 AM

I highly doubt that “sooo” many girls have gone up to you in class asking if you were affiliated LMFAO who is this guy I doubt you’re in Greek life at all it’s not that serious

By: huh
#5  by: daddysmoney   

imagine having so much free time that you go on other school's greek rank just to bash on them for actually going to school

By: daddysmoney

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.