dg/sk
chi o/aopi/theta
axo/tri delt
aephi

Posted By: insider
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wait   

First aopi is not up with chi o and theta. Chi o is def above theta. Alpha phi isn’t even on there. Sigma kappa keeps rising better than dg

By: Wait
by: uhhJan 23, 2019 10:10:59 PM

aopi and chi o are fine, its theta that should be moved down, aphi with dg/sk

By: uhh
by: whatFeb 6, 2019 12:57:45 AM

Aopi did well during fall recruitment, but I don't think they're quite with chi o and theta just yet. They're definitely above axo and tri delta now though.

By: what
#2  by: Hahaha   

Definitely written by a bitter DG that realized they had the worst PC and was to scared to admit that aphi is taking their spot after PiPhi and kappa hahaha

By: Hahaha
#3  by: ...   

move tri delt down to aephi & put aphi with dg and this is right

By: ...
#4  by: Hard Facts    

You can’t put APhi with SK or DG lol. APhi has like 4 hot girls they use for all their social media who didn’t even rush at this school and transferred into the chapter. APhi has no Sisterhood, mess in public, and are sooo random.

By: Hard Facts
by: mariamoSep 12, 2019 12:40:41 PM

sounds like you don’t know any aphis, buddy. they’re all super cute and they’re just as much as part of the Greek community as any other sorority or fraternity. Panhellenic love always

By: mariamo
by: HiSep 13, 2019 12:01:55 AM

Gotta agree with Hard Facts... Aphi only has a good social media, but I heard their girls are catty and some girls are mean within the chapter. Not to mention they dirty rush every year by following PNMS before recruitment

By: Hi
#5  by: Honest   

IMO dg and pi phi has gone so far down for various reasons in the last two years, kappa and sk are are now above them. Work harder next year ladies and maybe you can rise again.

By: Honest
by: UmmmSep 12, 2019 9:36:45 PM

I love how it’s DGs that put DG so high up. They live in the middle with Theta.

By: Ummm
#6  by: Ummm   

I love how it’s DGs that put DG so high up. They live in the middle with Theta.

By: Ummm
by: I loveSep 12, 2019 9:38:45 PM

I love how you’re so high

By: I love
by: BOOM!Sep 12, 2019 9:39:53 PM

Must be a Sigma Kappa!!!

By: BOOM!
#7  by: honest?    

honest ranking? ummm more like opinion. a lot of people brought up good comments. DG shouldn't be up so high. Bring rude and mean doesn't make you best-also have lowest sorority GPA-fact.

By: honest?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.