facebook

rip kappa alpha theta

by: A

Does anyone else think the way that the organization itself reacted to the bad Greek Ranks was horrible? There are so many people who have come forward to tell their side of the story and all that happened was KAO silenced them.

Posted By: A
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: L Hello   

I think so too. It's upsetting how many people that they brushed under the rug by telling people that it's just one person.

By: L Hello
#2  by: True   

Agree with all this . I was personally hurt seeing members tweets and retweets of how theta brought them their best friends and sisters because yes I’m so happy for you all but ur the problem u hurt so many of us your all in THE POPULAR GROUPS. ur all fake and hurt me and multiple others. There’s no right way to deal with this situation but that is NOT IT

By: True
#3  by: LOL   

THEY REPORTED MORE REVIEWS. This thread was talking about how members were making fun of the GreekRank situation and THEY REPORTED IT AND GOT IT TAKEN DOWN. Very mature way to handle the situation, Theta.

By: LOL
#4  by: friendly frater   

Wait what happened to make all these bad reviews?

By: friendly frater
by: ASep 23, 2019 10:49:37 AM

I’m not sure but I remember them popping up every 5 minutes, some by nonmembers, some by active sisters who are airing their grievances. I agree with everyone else that reporting these reviews is not something they should’ve done. They still haven’t made a public statement about it.

By: A

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.