facebook

phi psi

by: girl - personal experienc

i am a girl and have known phi psi for four years. aggressive towards women. Get girls super drunk and take advantage. A lot of girls i have spoken to about them agrees. watch out ladies. they have really gotten bad this past year or two

Posted By: girl - personal experienc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Same here   

This is accurate

By: Same here
#2  by: Hmm   

I disagree. I'm a girl that's been here four years as well. I think that this used to apply to Fiji my freshman year but they did a complete 180 on how they act. To be honest I don't really think any fraternity is that like that any more. I used to hear worse stories about ATO and Lambda Chi from my big. I think UCR has gotten a lot better and I give all fraternity guys credit for improving this, not just one.

Then again, that's just my opinion!

By: Hmm
by: LolMay 1, 2021 11:26:08 PM

LOL then they got 30 accusations and got kicked off.

This is a perfect example on how women are completely part of the problem, not just victims. They defend them and bring their friends out to phi psi and then claim to be woke on their stories after the fact

By: Lol
#3  by: Ya   

I've overheard these guys talking about competitions of how many girls they can hook up with. Chivalry much? Ask any girl who isn't blowing them their opinion

Oh and you phi psis can go ahead and thumbs this down all you want

By: Ya
#4  by: Amen   

Amen to this

By: Amen
#5  by: Lol   

Lol phi psi is all of the thumbs down on this

By: Lol
#6  by: Basically   

So sad to say this but true cuz I've heard it repeatedly. Not the best rep

By: Basically
#7  by: Sick   

I stopped partying with them my first year for the same reason

By: Sick
#8  by: lol   

sad but tru

By: lol
#9  by: Ucr   

I agree it's really sad to see how much they've gone downhill the past year. Don't be fooled boys.

By: Ucr
#10  by: Jl   

Went to their rush event yesterday and I already don't like them

By: Jl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.