facebook

rushing this quarter

by: Trey

I’m rushing this quarter but not sure how to split it up. Who is worth rushing and who isn’t?

Posted By: Trey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dont    

Honestly not worth rushing, the top house frats at this school would be middle to lower tier at other schools and are going to do nothing but be an unworthy distraction.

Focus on your grades and transfer after 2 years, you’ll be glad in the long run.

By: Dont
by: LolSep 20, 2019 1:05:11 PM

Honestly sounds like a bunch of salty people that didn’t get bids. You’re at UCR wtf are you really expecting. Rush and make the most of it bro don’t listen to these people.

By: Lol
by: LolSep 20, 2019 3:33:40 PM

Yeah I’m sure people who didn’t get bids would be spending their spare time on greekrank

I’m in a UCR fraternity right now and I can tell you it is absolutely not even close to other schools

You can have a much better Greek experience (even if for only 2 years) if you focus on your grades, avoid the drinking and partying for the most part, and transfer after 2.

By: Lol
#2  by: #SAD   

so the only alternative to joining a "bad" chapter is to leave UCR altogether and join a better group for like a year somewhere else?

By: #SAD
by: ...Sep 20, 2019 9:09:47 PM

If you want a good Greek experience, then yes.

It’s also beneficial for your career if you’re coming from USC

By: ...
by: NahSep 20, 2019 9:10:55 PM

Greeklife at UCR is fun and it’s a great way to make friends and have fun. Anyone who says otherwise doesn’t know how to have a good time. Some people would rather complain than enjoy their college experience.

By: Nah
#3  by: Trey   

I’m going to rush guys, I’m just trying to figure out which ones to rush. Any advice is appreciated

By: Trey
by: MSep 22, 2019 9:22:03 PM

Phi psi and sig ep are the most fratty, try to stick with the frats on campus or end up hospitalized or dead

By: M
#4  by: My dude...   

IFC hosts two events where you can meet and talk to every fraternity. From there you decide which ones you’d like to rush.

Real in-person interactions are going to be much more in your favor than greekrank opinions.

By: My dude...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.