facebook

Out of state girl

by: hey

How hard is it to get into a sorority at Auburn if you are OOS? If I wanna be in a "Alabama heavy" sorority like AGD, chi O, KD, or ADPI do I even have a shot? I'm a big christian girl who is pretty outgoing. Are sorority's at auburn nice to OOS girls or do they just look over them?

Posted By: hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tay   

Why do you want to be in one that everyone knows each other from high school? Don’t you want to go to college and meet people from all over? Alabama heavy sororities are high school part 2. There are lots of other chapters that have more fun, have better sisterhoods and has Christian girls.

By: Tay
by: heyAug 5, 2020 6:05:49 PM

Which sorority's would you recommend then that have good Christian girls that aren't Alabama heavy? I want to have a fun college experience but I'm not looking to go out and party every night or weekend.

By: hey
by: Tay Aug 5, 2020 6:21:39 PM

There’s Christian girls in all of the sororities.

By: Tay
#2  by: christian sororities   

AGD, XO, ADPI, AOPI, AXO, DDD, DG

By: christian sororities
#3  by: Jesus   

I would say the biggest Christian sororities at Auburn are gamma phi, sigma kappa, zeta, and chi o!!! Good luck during recruitment and just trust the process girly!!

By: Jesus
by: ummmAug 6, 2020 9:21:39 AM

oh yeah don’t forget pi phi

By: ummm
#4  by: Truth   

Bottom line just go in with an open mind. There are Christian girls and Alabama girls in every sorority. If you go in with this mindset of only having the “Alabama Heavy” ones it’s not going to go very well.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.