facebook

Alpha Gam, Alpha Chi or Alpha Omicron pi?

by: ahkari

who are the most fun, but also the nicest and most genuine? Which ones r fake?

Posted By: ahkari
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Honesty   

Alpha chi is most fun aoii is nicest/genuine

By: Honesty
#2  by: ^truth   

And alpha Gam is most fake. They are flooding everyone’s insta rn to try to prove they have a squeaky clean sisterhood

By: ^truth
#3  by: Auburn Girl   

Alpha gams have wayyyyyyy too much fun. You’ll see these girls at the bar every night of the week. Just watch out for that if you aren’t into the hardcore partying scene

By: Auburn Girl
#4  by: yep   

Alpha gams are not the house to join if you want to party or actually have chill sisters

By: yep
#5  by: Farmhouse boy   

1. AOII
2. AXO
3. AGD

By: Farmhouse boy
#6  by: Know   

AOII is sooooo boring...

By: Know
by: UmAug 10, 2020 5:55:28 PM

All 3 of these are in some people’s eyes lol. If you’re a big partier you’re prob going gphi pi phi or SK

By: Um
#7  by: meg   

Alpha Chi seems to have the best sisterhood and has the most fun. They are so genuine and they have a great reputation!

By: meg
#8  by: Frat   

Alpha Chi 1st

By: Frat
#9  by: Eh   

I’ve had better experiences with aoii because I like to drink and the alpha chi girls have judged me for it and the alpha gam girls judge you publicly but participate in private. A lot of the aoii girls don’t drink but never make me feel bad for it

By: Eh
#10  by: PNM number: a million   

Alpha Gam is hecka fake for sure!
AOII is so fun and the most genuine! They are known for having very genuine girls who are not all the same person but very involved on campus!

By: PNM number: a million

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.