facebook

what are the better fraternities???

by: 2014-15 Freshman

I'm a girl coming to Auburn next year. I will be rushing sororities and all that, but I want to know what the fraternities are like because that's obviously where I will be hanging around a lot for parties and stuff. Which ones are better looking? Throw the most/best parties? Have the nicest guys?

Posted By: 2014-15 Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Really?   

Good luck getting a bid anywhere with that attitude. The way that was written makes you seem like a stuck up brat.

Anyways, "better" is all relative. Speaking from experience, most girls come in freshman year, desperate to become "cool" so they go to the ones typically labeled as "top tier" on here because of the perceived status. Then, sometime around sophomore year, when they figure out that most guys in those fraternities aren't going anywhere, and that they really aren't even that fun, they begin to branch out and hang out more with specific guy friends that they have met, majority of the time them being in fraternities. So find a group of guys that you enjoy hanging out with, not a group of guys you hang out with just because they are "popular" cause you'll be missing out on some real fun else where.

By: Really?
#2  by: @Really?   

Stop be a typical fake Auburn sorority girl. Every sorority put on this image that everyone is equal when you all look down on lesser groups and flock to the more "popular" fraternities whenever you get the chance. Nothing but a fake image. This girl has every right to ask this question. She just wants to know what the better fraternities are in these areas, so let her ask that.

By: @Really?
#3  by: Op   

The op is a farmhouse or sig pi lets be honest

By: Op
#4  by: General opinion   

Best looking: Fiji, Beta, KA, Theta Chi, Lambda Chi

Nicest/gentlemanly: Fiji, Farmhouse, Sigma Pi, many of the smaller fraternities

Best/most parties: Sigma Nu, Theta Chi, Beta, SAE

By: General opinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.