facebook

juicy j

by: Party

I've heard it from friends and seen it mentioned here but is Juicy J coming to Auburn? I know this isn't the first time Sig Ep has been telling everyone he was going to be at their house and I couldn't find it mentioned on any of Juicy Js websites. Also would it be worth going to instead of Cherub at KA/Beta?

Posted By: Party
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Options   

That night will be pretty full of great options. Juicy J at Sig Ep, Cherub at Beta, and Chase Rice at Theta Chi. I'll probably check out all 3.

By: Options
#2  by: Above   

Check out all three, but you can't beat Juicy J

By: Above
#3  by: Go to Cherub   

If Juicy J was anywhere else but SigEp I'd consider going. Cherub will be more fun, more hotter girls go to KA/Beta then Sig Ep, and you're kidding yourself if you think he's playing an actual show. Hes going to make an appearance, take their money, and be gone. Theta Chi just blows so I don't even know why they're being mentioned

By: Go to Cherub
by: You're doneOct 17, 2013 12:30:27 PM

Juicy j is a ton better and saying theta chi blows makes you a fool. Sig Ep usually hosts great parties especially this one since its frickin juicy j. You're a KA or Beta that's butthurt that someone got a better band than y'all and that you have some new competition on new row. Get over yourself.

By: You're done
#4  by: AU girl   

So all of this is what weekend? I'm sorry, I try to be cool and know everything but life is tough for an A of U girl. Ya feel me?

By: AU girl
#5  by: Grow up   

All of you are getting butthurt like a bunch of high schoolers. This is greek rank and 90% of everything on this website is biased, exaggerated, and untruthful. Fact is that Juicy j is a huge name that will attract tons of people. Sig Ep is good enough too that they'll garuntee a solid party. Theta Chi will also draw a big crowd because, lets face it, most girls around here love Chase Rice and country music. On top of that, Theta Chi is in fact a firm top tier fraternity now whether you like it or not an everybody knows that. KA and Beta will rack up a great turn out because its KA and Beta. Those two fraternities, especially with a combined band party, could attract a huge crowd with a damn Wierd Al Yankovic cover simply because they've been big named fraternities for a long time. Bottom line: you can't go wrong with any of the parties because they will all be top notch. Just go to whichever band you prefer or all 3. Stop getting all worked up in this dumb website.

By: Grow up
by: YesOct 17, 2013 2:52:02 PM

Someone needed to say this. At least there's one mature, realistic person on this site.

By: Yes
#6  by: Wow   

You know the fraternities as a whole are in bad shape when Sig Ep is having the biggest name. Hope everyone starts to get things back on track this spring!

By: Wow
#7  by: Au   

Your right about juicy j bailing, but there getting wale instead

By: Au
#8  by: Sounds   

good!

By: Sounds
#9  by: Aubs   

So no Juicy J?

By: Aubs
#10  by: ______   

They're all coming this weekend, correct?

By: ______

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.