facebook

PC 19 ladies.

by: PNM

Girls who rushed last year, who did you go in thinking you wanted, and who were you most interested in after IWT’s?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hmmm   

Went in thinking AGD, and still liked them after IWT’s but also loveddd axo, AOPi, & phi Mu!

By: Hmmm
#2  by: hii   

I had my eyes on kd and piphi and after sisterhood I was interested in phi mu and gphi also!

By: hii
#3  by: Ok   

I didn’t know anyone at auburn so I was open to all sororities. But after IWT I really liked adpi, zeta, phi Mu, gphi, pi phi, aopi, and even SK. I had really nice girls in each of these.

By: Ok
#4  by: Interesting   

After IWTs I really liked AOPi, DDD, XO, AGD and AXO.

By: Interesting
#5  by: TX   

Obviously I’m from out of state so I went into rush fairly open. What I found surprised me that some of the “highest rated” houses like ADPi and Phi Mu were almost dismissive of those of us not from AL.
I felt very welcome by some of the “lower” groups like Pi Phi and Kappa who have a mix of girls from all over.
I ended up pledging a “lower” house and I LOVE it so much!

I don’t mean that all our sororities aren’t fine....just look around. And btw...some of your top groups are really not highly regarded at all in TX. So for me, that made a difference too.

Keep an open mind...you’ll find your home!

By: TX
by: yessJun 15, 2020 7:58:09 PM

Texas girl here too and it’s so weird bc phi mu and adpi SUCK in Texas but pi phi and kappa are top at every school

By: yess
by: kushadjaabm Jun 29, 2020 10:56:38 AM

phi mu is the only sorority on campus with girls who are exactly half out of state and half in state

By: kushadjaabm
by: LolJun 29, 2020 5:27:41 PM

Only in the south do you actually take into consideration how your sorority is at another school to choose your house lmao. Y’all really can’t think for yourselves

By: Lol
by: What???Aug 6, 2020 12:50:55 AM

Phi Mu is over 50% out of state.

By: What???
#6  by: HAHA   

phi mu is allll Over this site. I went in wanting KD, adpi, and any old row but quickly realized I wanted pi phi or Tri delt over anything else

By: HAHA
#7  by: Truth   

Went in thinking I was going to like phi mu, ended up really liking tri delt and pi phi

By: Truth
#8  by: Guest   

went in liking phi mu and zeta, but also fell in love with pi phi and g phi after iwt

By: Guest
#9  by: honest   

went in with my eyes on phi mu and zeta, ended up loving pi phi and gphi

By: honest
#10  by: love where I am   

went in wanting kd or alpha gam. ended up where I wanted, and preffed those two houses.

By: love where I am

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.