facebook

classy and involved

by: Rushee

Best classy fraternity that is classy and very involved? ATO? FarmHouse? FIJI?

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bj   

Farmhouse would be the best combination of classy and involved. Fiji would be the second choice because they remain very classy while they still have fun and are involved. ATO not so much. They're not as classy as you would think and are involved, but not as much as you'd think. Sigma Pi, Theta Chi, and maybe KA are more involved than ATO.

By: Bj
#2  by: MagnoliaHall   

ATO, FIJI, Sigma Pi, FarmHouse and Theta Chi are your best bets for good classy guys that are really involved. Guys from these fraternities usually make up a good chunk of formal and social dates for girls in the top sororities. As far as involvement, these 5 really run everything campus, especially SGA. If you want to do anything on campus like that, go to one of those 5 if you can.

By: MagnoliaHall
by: QuestionableSep 2, 2013 1:41:09 PM

Not sure why you put Sigma Pi and Theta Chi on your list...

By: Questionable
#3  by: ???   

Because that is the person's "opinion"....I tend to agree with the list and that is MY opinion.

By: ???
#4  by: Opinion    

Yes, Theta Chi is one of the most involved fraternities that runs campus, but I wouldn't consider them one of the classiest. They're more of a party fraternity that seems to be more interested in doing just that than being classy. Same goes for KA. I could be wrong but this is based off of my own observation.

By: Opinion
#5  by: wardamn   

Why not just visit them all and see for yourself. You may end up really like one that you didn't think you would like.

By: wardamn
by: GreatSep 5, 2013 7:54:49 PM

Advice!

By: Great

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.