facebook

sisterhood

by: DG Alum

I am a DG alumni, and we have experienced a tough loss recently. I admit that while everyone in DG was friendly with one another, I had my own clique that I hung out with. In the event of this tragedy though, it is amazing how everyone has come together. This is sisterhood. No matter what sorority people are in, sisters are there for each other no matter what. This has been proven time and time again. Rush can get very political and stressful, but just be thankful for everyone you meet and the friendships you will make. Be kind to other sororities on campus and support each other. Help Auburn and the Greek community grow together. Without respect for one another, you have nothing. Love your sorority, love your sisters, encourage and be kind to one another. It may seem like a popularity contest--but it is simply a part of your college experience. Life is short so you never want to take anything or anyone for granted.

Posted By: DG Alum
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KD Alum   

Great post and very well said. I couldn't agree more!

By: KD Alum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.