facebook

gpa / test scores/ choices

by: research

Let’s help future PNM’s out so this question isn’t asked a million times .
Example
3.578 gpa/26 Act / OOS
Round 2 8 parties
Round 3 5 parties
Pref 2 parties

Posted By: research
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Right   

And don’t be surprised if it’s even less..and no we don’t know where you’ll end up

By: Right
by: RightSep 25, 2019 12:31:54 AM

Put it probably (not always) will not be KD, Chi o, AGD, or ADPi

by: IMOPSep 25, 2019 5:21:36 AM

Not to argue but you do know that lots of girls could careless about being in those 4. Yes there is a certain group of girls from the Deep South who desire those but there are other sororities that top the list for others ! Example PHI MU, Pi PHI ,Gamma Phi, Tri Delta , Zeta, AXo, AoII, Sk, etc..... !

PNM’s go in with an open mind and don’t fall into the top tier nonsense. Those 4 are top tier because of their historical status on campus nothing else.

By: IMOP
by: RightSep 25, 2019 12:11:26 PM

^ totally agree with this, didn’t end up in one of those 4 a couple years ago and I’m very happy where I’m at. Was just kind of shocked by how many I was dropped by and warning girls coming in so they don’t get upset

#2  by: .   

Just adding this for reference, I had a 3.5 gpa, 31 act, and was oos with zero connections except my legacy. I was dropped to 5 on philanthropy, 3 sisterhood, got to pref my top 2 and got my second choice. I hated rush at the time because I had no idea I’d be cut by so many so early and I wish I had been warned. If it does happen to you, don’t worry because I honestly couldn’t see myself in any other house and ended up super happy

By: .
by: ??Sep 25, 2019 6:31:53 PM

Did u have rec’s?

By: ??
#3  by: just saying   

those four are not even considered top anymore based off new pledge classes and based off looks

By: just saying
#4  by: yup   

either alpha gam or chi o they think they are better than everyone else for some reason 🤔

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.