facebook

best looking sorority pledge classes 2019

by: honest

Based on what i’ve seen on campus and on social media here are the best looking pledge classes this year:
(in order from top to bottom)

1. pi phi
2. gamma phi beta
3. zeta
4. phi mu
5. sigma kappa

Posted By: honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: actual guy at au   

I know one of the gamma phis is “insta famous” or what ever you wanna call it: And pretty sure a couple of the pi phis from GA are too and their smokin. It’s too bad they only hang with theta chi and lambda

By: actual guy at au
by: 🧡💙Apr 9, 2020 9:33:23 PM

the gphi who is “insta famous” or whatever got dropped from every house during formal recruitment and did COB to get in. i don’t think this is a very accurate judge on which sorority is the best

By: 🧡💙
#2  by: Accurate   

Very accurate!

By: Accurate
#3  by: ??   

I was curious by this so I went and looked at all the Instagram pages. Um are you on crack?? Your top three are laughable. I’ll give you phi Mu for sure but pi phi, zeta, and gamma phi girls are a big NO. Makes me laugh

By: ??
by: hi pi muSep 18, 2019 3:06:31 PM

phi mu’s pledge class this year is average at best. keep talking yourselves up

By: hi pi mu
by: ^Sep 25, 2019 1:42:09 AM

Actually those three houses did very well this year and ended up stealing girls that higher houses had their eyes on.

By: ^
by: ?Jan 25, 2020 1:31:43 AM

I looked too and I think her rank is pretty accurate. It's a value judgment but I don't think you can quarrel too much with that list.

By: ?
#4  by: Accurate   

1. Pi Phi
2. Zeta
3. Gamma Phi
4. Phi Mu
5. The rest

By: Accurate
by: TruthMar 29, 2020 3:10:08 PM

^^ agree

By: Truth
by: yupMar 31, 2020 10:06:16 PM

ya

By: yup
#5  by: !    

Of course you’re going to say gamma phi, zeta and pi phi. Y’all are the only ones that get on here
Top sororities are phi Mu, adpi, chi o, alpha gam and kd and they always get the cutest pledge classes

By: !
by: HaSep 18, 2019 10:36:21 PM

read the title...it says prettiest...not top...You can think kd is top but open your eyes they’re all kinda krusty

By: Ha
by: BroJan 27, 2020 5:37:28 PM

^KD’s pledge class is crusty as hell

By: Bro
by: War EagleApr 13, 2020 12:29:07 PM

I would add AOII as well. They do so well in grades, activities, SGA, cheerleading, etc. They are all great, but I think the BIG 6 that PNMs really go for are ADII, Alpha Gam, AOII, Phi Mu, KD, and then it varies on number 6 between DDD and Chi O. Just my thoughts.

By: War Eagle
by: to the poster above meMay 4, 2020 10:18:31 PM

“AOII”? “ADII”?? thank you, the same aopi mom from tennessee greekrank

By: to the poster above me
#6  by: ?   

Not gonna lie, Zeta usually has beautiful girls but this years pledge class is not impressive. They have maybe 2 cute ones from what i’ve seen so don’t know why they’re listed

By: ?
by: TrueSep 19, 2019 11:00:44 AM

I can’t agree more.

By: True
#7  by: sk no   

wtf sk

By: sk no
#8  by: !   

pi phi, g phi, zeta and phi mu are the most social sororities and all pretty cute. I would say Pi Phi is the cutest and G phi is the most social. This info is kinda useful for pnms who are going through rush and seeing the “top rankings” who think top houses are kd, alpha gam or adpi. If you wanna have the most fun think pi phi, g phi, zeta or phi mu

By: !
#9  by: PC   

Just go to Theta Chi’s location page on Instagram and look at the recent posts. 95% of the girls that have posted at their parties are Phi Mu, Pi Phi, Zeta, and Gamma Phi. Make a judgement call for yourselves.

By: PC
by: Good callSep 23, 2019 9:43:17 AM

This is actually wildly accurate. Out of the most recent 20 posts, 19 were in these sororities and then 1 KD lol

By: Good call
#10  by: Pi beta Phi   

Pi Phi got all of the instagram famous hot girls

By: Pi beta Phi
by: LolSep 19, 2019 12:31:45 PM

“Instagram famous” means nothing and there’s only like 3 so that’s really not a lot. They just happened to end up there. Pi Phi also so got some very unattractive ones too

By: Lol
by: @LolSep 19, 2019 12:42:31 PM

Every single sorority gets girls that aren’t “attractive”. It’s not always about looks. Just saying pi phi zeta and phi mu get a majority of the pretty ones compared to other sororities

By: @Lol
by: ^^^Jan 25, 2020 1:36:06 AM

You idiots. Looks aren't the most important thing during recruitment. As long as a pnm is decent looking and dresses appropriately to her body type, she passes the looks hurdle. We more concentrate on personality, social skills, connections, activities, etc. The type of girl that values looks most is on here a lot, but tbh she is not going to be in a top house.

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.