facebook

sorority ranks 2019

by:    

ADPi, AGD, Chi O, KD, Phi Mu
These are the most desired sororities during recruitment. They have always been top and have too much history (and mom and grandmas influence) to change, sadly.

AXO, AOPi, DDD, Zeta, Pi Phi
These are still highly sought after and well-liked during recruitment. High quality PNMs are still very interested in these groups right off the bat. They are well liked by top and middle frats and those who are involved end up in leadership positions.

AXiD, G Phi, DZ, SK, DG
KKG, Theta, SSS
These two groups have great girls. I think they just get lost in the shuffle with all of the other groups during recruitment. The party girls are liked by frats and the rest really aren’t necessarily known for anything. They do have involved and smart girls not but they are just a mixed bag.

All sororities are great at Auburn and we should be proud to be a part of such great groups. War Eagle!

Posted By: Just Graduated
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

AGD, ADPi, XO, Phi Mu, KD
AXO, Pi Phi, AOPi, Zeta, DDD
SK, GPhi
AXiD, DZ, DG
KKG, Theta, SSS

By: More like
by: hm   

I think DZ and AXiD should move down and kappa move to a new level with just DG & DDD

By: hm
#12by:    

I think this is pretty accurate with some good reasons why stated in the text. Yes, the top has the history and influence of being top. While I believe they have slipped, they are seen as top. Yes, they do pledge OOS, most are legacies. In my opinion, these are the true “it’s all in who you know” groups. The next group still have top PNMs pledge and are the first groups who truly seek out OOS girls. I know girls who went into recruitment wanting these sororities before the week starts. There’s a lot of differing opinions on everything in the middle and lower depending on who you talk to and who you are friends with. I would, also, like to mention that these ranks really don’t matter. There are great girls in every sorority and every PNM should be thrilled with a bid from any of them.

By: Truth
#13by:    

A few of the ones listed as “top” have really slipped lately (I won’t mention which ones) and honestly are only considered in that first row because they are the oldest on campus. Some of the ones on the second row are much more desirable to PNM.

By: Opinion
by: FACTS   

the accuracy is astounding

By: FACTS
by: Absolutely   

Couldn’t be more true

By: Absolutely
#14by:    

Yeah pretty true

By: Probs
#15by:    

Accurate description under tiers.

By: Aubs
#16by:    

sucks nationally
RUN !

By: AGD
by: Eh   

Nationals don't really affect your sorority experience tho

By: Eh
by: Eh   

^^ and by that I mean national size/"ranking", obviously your nationals effects your dues and such lol

By: Eh
#17by:    

I think it’s who is the most selective during recruitment. Those “top” 5 have to make deep cuts after IWTs. That next group has to make significant cuts, too so they are still seen as highly selective. They all have very high return rates. Cuts are so hard during recruitment because there are so many great girls coming through. The process really works so my advice to PNMs are to trust the process. You will end up where you’re meant to be!

By: Opinion
#18by:    

bumping for accuracy

By: yeah
#19by:    

I believe this still stands. Only change I would make this year is maybe move up GPhi and combine the last two tiers.

By: 2020
#20by:    

Will prob always be accurate

By: Good

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.