facebook

transfer chio

by: ok

so i’m from FSU but I was looking to transfer next year but yalls chio is “top tier” but they look otherwise.. not sure if y’all got a bad pledge class but can someone tell me if they have amazing funny personalities or not so I can decide to drop or not

Posted By: ok
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: What?   

Chi O is very good at Auburn
Beautiful, sweet girls

By: What?
by: awesomeAug 26, 2019 11:35:17 AM

okay thanks good to know! i’m being deadass

By: awesome
#2  by: Nope   

Obvious troll post is obvious.

Sorry, we're just going to have to wait until you decide to respond to yourself to see how you wanna bash Chio.

#1 is right. Beautiful and sweet girls. I doubt trolls would fit in.

By: Nope
#3  by: Drop You   

It won't be your decision. XO at a different school doesn't have to take you if they decide they don't want you in their chapter.

By: Drop You
#4  by: Hypocrite    

Chi omega isn’t even close to top tier at FSU so take your irrelevant comments elsewhere

By: Hypocrite
#5  by: dawdaw   

Guys are sweeter in Auburn but the guys are hotter at FSU. come to auburn for a husband and go to FSU for endless supplies of boytoys and hookup

By: dawdaw
by: ..Sep 9, 2019 9:23:33 PM

Are they really tho ? Sweeter ? Do you go out much

By: ..
#6  by: annon   

im from tally now at auburn chi o here is a lot different than at FSU i know a lot of fsu chi o's and they aren't like here tbh. I think fsu chi o is better tbh://

By: annon
#7  by: Honestly    

OMG. I would not go to Auburn or FSU. Stupid dumb ass schools. Rejects from UF, Vandy and Georgia.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.