Page 1 of 2
#1  by: .   

phi mooo

By: .
by: DallsjaneAug 16, 2019 12:32:40 PM

Is this accurate info??

By: Dallsjane
by: nopeAug 16, 2019 7:51:12 PM

lol no that is not accurate info. literally nothing on Greek rank is accurate info.

By: nope
#2  by: #3   

ADPi, zta, kappa, DDD, & DZ I think?? Could be more I’ve just heard about them

By: #3
by: UhJan 17, 2019 12:43:09 AM

Are you sure? Half of the ones you mentioned never do cob.

By: Uh
by: @UhJan 21, 2019 3:47:57 PM

That's what my friends in each sorority told me. I am and ADPi and we did. Just because a sorority usually doesn't do COB, it is determined by Panhellenic what the "Median" number is. Our chapter explained the process to us and we were short a few girls on that number. My roommate is a Kappa and they can only take four girls with COB because they were four under the median established by Panhellenic. I have heard about ALOT of girls dropping sororities this year, which explains the COB.

By: @Uh
#3  by: idk   

phi moo and axid

By: idk
#4  by: .   

Panhellenic makes every sorority under the median take enough girls to bring them up to the median total. so half of the Sororities are technically doing cob but I know a lot of them are only taking 1-2 girls because panhellenic is requiring it and most of them aren’t publicizing it and only invite those 1-2 girls to the parties. with the exception of tri sigma(because it’s new) everyone is super close to the median total(to my knowledge) but panhellenic made this a requirement so they have to take enough girls to bring the chapter total up to the median. idk if they’re allowed to take more or not but I know they have to take at least a certain number

By: .
by: ^ NOJan 19, 2019 8:07:01 AM

Panhellenic cannot "make" any sorority take anyone. This is strictly against NPC rules. Sororities are ALLOWED to take up to what is called Chapter Total, which is set by panhellenic, and no chapter can take more than would bring them above Chapter Total. But taking anyone is completely up to each chapter, never panhellenic.

By: ^ NO
by: yeah.Jan 19, 2019 11:31:03 PM

yeah they can make the chapters take more girls

By: yeah.
by: wrongJan 28, 2019 3:01:18 PM

NPC national policy states the folowing:
A College Panhellenic Council shall take no action that infringes on the sovereignty, rights or privileges of the individual NPC sororities. Infringements include the following:
v. Requiring sorority chapters to maintain a minimum number of members

This means that it is a MAJOR NPC violation to require any chapter to take members for any reason.

By: wrong
by: lolJan 28, 2019 11:42:12 PM

that’s fake and not in npc guidelines

By: lol
by: ^Jan 29, 2019 1:21:47 PM

Not fake at all. The national documents are even online for anyone who actually cares about verifying the truth. But people with their own narrative just cry 'fake' with no evidence. Trolls, idiots, and wannabes.

By: ^
#5  by: Aunt Gin   

If a chapter decides they want to take a few more girls, they don't have to post notices anywhere. They may already have in mind who they want. They contact the girls in mind, a member may even take the girl to the Panhel office to sign up and immediately issue her a bid.

By: Aunt Gin
#6  by: a sorority girl   

Sigma Kappa will be COBing all semester

By: a sorority girl
#7  by: lol   

Phi Mu is not doing COB is that a joke ? None of the top tiers need to

By: lol
by: reallygurlAug 13, 2019 12:24:49 PM

umm no a lot did so your wrong

By: reallygurl
by: TIGERAug 16, 2019 10:50:05 AM

Get it OUT OF YOUR HEAD that picking up girls in the spring is a bad thing.

Girls graduate early, go overseas, move away for co-ops or internships, transfer, drop out.
EVERY SORORITY has openings throughout the year. To not pick up qualified women now and then is just stupid. It has nothing to do with made-up tiers.

Insecure much??

By: TIGER
#8  by: Cob info   

Did y’all hear why Panhellenic opened COB today on bid day?

By: Cob info
by: Aunt GinAug 24, 2019 7:30:56 PM

Because that's what they do immediatelty after bids are announced. It's nothing out of the ordinary.

By: Aunt Gin
#9  by: Heard it too   

I heard that cob was opening today too. Anyone have any guesses on which houses will have this option? I know a few great girls that may need to sign up for COB immediately!!

By: Heard it too
#10  by: yep   

AXO did

By: yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.