facebook

farmhouse

by: BJHS c/o 2013

Someone please give me an honest opinion of FarmHouse. I know they are "hated" by other fraternities but why exactly? Is it because they win all competitions, have the best football seats, or make the best grades? And do they drink? I know the house is dry but do the "Christians" drink outside of the house like other fraternities? No bias please

Posted By: BJHS c/o 2013
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: honest   

haha they don't win all the competitions, they're football seats aren't the best, and they don't make the best grades... No one is jealous of them. They're good, but they're not the top fraternity. I got a bid from them but went elsewhere. No one really hates them, we just make fun of them for various reasons. A lot of people really dislike their "holier than you" attitude just because they don't drink in their house (they drink other places but pretend that they don't). But like I said, no one really hates them; they're just fun to make fun of...

By: honest
#2  by: yeah   

Most all of them drink and those that don't aren't treated differently at all. They do have the best seats and get first pick at them every year. And they've won every major greek award including the All Sports trophy almost every year. People just like to give them a hard time because it's a dry house and they don't have greek letters.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.