facebook

Is Sig Chi really a top house?

by: ??

From what I’ve seen, everyone says Sig Chi is a top house or near that level. But people also always seem to say that their parties are mid and their members are goobers, virgins, awkward, etc. So what’s the deal? Is their ‘status’ artificially being created by members talking big or are they actually a relevant/big house? Genuinely curious.

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Riding   

This goober thing needs to stop, these guys are actually all really attractive. However, they are nice guys but that’s not a bad thing, we’re not all going to a party to hook up, genuinely want to have a good time. They will treat you like a bro before anything. They are the take home to meet parents kind of guys, completely different from a pike type of a guy. They’re great at sports, philanthropy, have a great brotherhood, get great pc’s and treat us girls right, I’m not even close to any of them I’ve just had good experiences there always and this is what I hear.

By: Riding
by: lolNov 2, 2022 4:03:49 PM

thanks for your input sig chi, any less biased opinions lmao?

By: lol
by: lolNov 2, 2022 4:04:13 PM

thanks for your input sig chi, any less biased opinions lmao?

By: lol
by: TruthNov 2, 2022 6:44:39 PM

I go to Sig Chi for easy validation since they’re all simps. I go to other frats if I actually wanna talk to cute guys

By: Truth
#2  by: LMAO   

The only people that call Sig Chi top house are Sig Chi’s themselves…

By: LMAO
#3  by: reality   

its easy to call them a top house because they have a lot of members, but if you wanna consider it a top house by the quality of members, talents in sports, and appearance, nope. they had a good year last year with rush, but they have also lost a lot of great guys and gotten more weirdos. not to mention how butthurt they get whenever they lose or get insulted, theyre not as quality as they say.

By: reality
by: hahaNov 3, 2022 11:22:26 AM

they j proved your point by spamming this post w dislikes lmaoo

By: haha
#4  by: Haha   

All the sig chis coming in massive force to downvote, shows you enough about them

By: Haha
#5  by: Leland’s Wife   

MID CHI

By: Leland’s Wife
#6  by: Lmao   

Damn sig chi has haters LOL

By: Lmao
by: mid chiNov 6, 2022 1:37:19 PM

Nah just people who call it how it is

By: mid chi
by: HahahahaNov 6, 2022 4:22:14 PM

Lmao all these mid houses big time hating on them fox your houses first LOL

By: Hahahaha
#7  by: Lmao   

Ok phi delt

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.