facebook

Best Brotherhoods?

by: broski

Which fraternities on campus have the best brotherhood? Lookin for a solid group of guys when rush starts up again.

Posted By: broski
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Houses    

Ksig, sigma chi and sig pi are very well known for their brotherhoods, ksig and sigma chi have av houses so that helps them as well, pike is super cliquey and now more since taking in the sae members, phi psi is also cliquey and has a lot members DA later

By: Houses
by: Lol Jul 17, 2020 10:10:53 PM

K Sig has a horrible brotherhood now fym 😭 id say Sig pi and Sig chi definitely do and also phi delt and Fiji have good brotherhoods

By: Lol
#2  by: fax   

sig chi, sig pi, phi delt, sig ep, fiji all have good brotherhoods
phi psi is cliquey cuz they bid everyone
ksigs older and younger classes dont get along
pike is by far the worst

By: fax
by: LolJul 24, 2020 6:55:14 PM

This is 100% accurate

By: Lol
by: TruJul 29, 2020 4:00:31 AM

Sig pi has a horrible brotherhood. All they do is tear each other down to look better in front of whatever girls they’re around. Super cliquey and not genuine to others at all.

By: Tru
#3  by: Sad Truth   

It’s honestly really sad how the “Top Houses” have the weakest brotherhoods... It just goes to show you that girls rate their “Top Houses” strictly based on looks, partied, and douchiness. Same with boys rating sororities as “Top Houses” based on looks and not personalities or how genuine the girls are

By: Sad Truth
by: truthJul 26, 2020 11:25:50 PM

“top house” means nothing. all frats party and its up to u to go out and talk with girls. rush multiple frats and find a group of guys u wanna chill with. once ur in greek life rankings mean literally nothing

By: truth
by: JamesMay 6, 2021 11:08:55 PM

If this ain’t the weakest thing I’ve ever heard😂😂😂

By: James
#4  by: BMP   

SigEp's nationwide substance-free policy demonstrates our leadership in creating a bright future for fraternities. SigEp chapter is actively shifting the paradigm to promote an environment that is focused on academic success and away from the stereotypical fraternity experience.

By: BMP
by: Im soldAug 6, 2020 12:13:15 AM

So basically what your telling me, is that if I rush Sig Ep, I’ll have lines of females waiting to suck me off

By: Im sold
by: BrocestAug 7, 2020 11:42:24 AM

your own bro’s will come suck you off...

By: Brocest
by: litOct 4, 2020 10:28:19 PM

^ im down

By: lit
#5  by: ...   

Sig has no pledging, so the new brothers dont know each other very well. Wouldn't call them a frat so if you want that go somewhere else

By: ...
by: ?Oct 7, 2020 5:46:02 PM

which sig?

By: ?
by: LmfaoApr 8, 2021 2:24:27 PM

All the sigs pledge. Sig pi, sig chi, and sigep. Hardest process is sigep. Sigep and sig chi have good brotherhoods as well.

By: Lmfao
#6  by: Fax   

Every single chapter here has a pledging process. Obviously nothings going to happen this quarter.

By: Fax
#7  by: Sp   

Sig ep doesn't even pledge. You just sign up and initiate yourself

By: Sp
by: IJul 25, 2021 2:23:39 PM

Cap?

By: I
#8  by: BMP   

SigEp has demonstrated a commitment to creating a new normal for fraternities. In the last two years, SigEp has removed pledging from its membership experience and established substance-free chapter houses as the nationwide standard. We’ve done away with archaic and dangerous activities. We believe these steps were necessary to accomplish our mission of promoting academic excellence and empowering our young men to lead with integrity, not just now but for the rest of their lives. Our entire society as America benefits from a generation of values-based leaders.

By: BMP
by: theJul 12, 2021 12:48:36 PM

Softest guys

By: the
#9  by: S   

Sig Dry Ep is Charmin soft

By: S
#10  by: Ez   

Sigep is a "fratority"

By: Ez

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.