By: Dumb asses
by: Pls doMar 28, 2020 4:15:32 PM

Copy and paste

By: Pls do
by: mApr 19, 2020 7:50:55 PM

tru lol

By: m
#5  by: imdead   

they got that extra $ from making their new mems pay dues when they got suspended all of fall for hazing

By: imdead
by: SadApr 9, 2020 4:10:44 PM

Aphi new member ended up in hospital for drinking too much last fall quarter too so scary and sad

By: Sad
#6  by: jay   

That is so embarrassing! yikes

By: jay
#7  by: futurepnm   

dude thats so embarrassing that makes me really not want to rush them!:( seems so fake ew

By: futurepnm
#8  by: dumb    

tri delt and even aphi has burner accounts following them if y’all scroll through all sororities are the same thirsty

By: dumb
by: FactsApr 5, 2020 5:53:05 AM

Don’t forget about when aphi bought 2k followers before recruitment

By: Facts
by: 3rd yearApr 5, 2020 1:21:28 PM

Why we all surprised honestly we all been knew aphi and dg bought followers for the longest time so i’m not surprised other sororities are catching on watch theta be next

By: 3rd year
by: LolApr 6, 2020 3:53:32 PM

You guys are sad af for buying followers. Honestly makes me kind of mad you guys would pay for something so superficial I have friends that can barely afford those dues. You guys are not tricking anyone either lol you guys think we don’t notice when you guys have thousands of followers but only a few hundred likes. Why don’t you actually try to create content that people want to follow and like versus deleting after a few years.

By: Lol
by: ehApr 8, 2020 10:11:23 PM

Followers do not equal likes. Many celebrities, influencers, and even normal people have more followers than they do likes, its just how it is. Not defending buying followers, but just saying that the like to follower ratio could be said of any instagram account, really.

By: eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.