facebook

2023 sorority ranks

by:    

What’re the sorority ranks this year? I signed up for recruitment but want to know more before I go in

Posted By: Student
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Top:
Aphi kd
Mids
Axid, axo, sk
Bottom
PiPhi

By: u obvi don’t go here

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: what   

Would def say KD is mid tier, the tops are aphi, sk, and axid

By: what
by: what kd made this   

Definitely not accurate, after seeing everything all the sororities look mid asf

By: what kd made this
#2by:    

First off we only have 7 sororities, and one of them don’t have a house and are for STEM. We truly do not have enough sororities on campus to have a “top” or “bottom”. We aren’t Alabama where this process is super selective, so you get what you vibe with the most. And what kind of interaction you want.
Now,
If there were to be any tops this year we have to look at the amount of PCs joining. All but PiPhi got a good amount of girls and anyone can COB. This isn’t a jab at them, but most girls just went with other sororities which is completely fine.
If there were a “top”, “mid”, and “bottom”, it would more so look like tiers based on who dropped more frequently:
Tier 1:
Aphi
Sk
AxiD
Tier 2:
KD
AXO
Tier 3:
PiPhi
AGAIN, this is based on who you are more likely to get dropped by, not by top to bottom. Just what I’ve been able to gather :) all these ladies are sweet and truly you will find your place!!

By: Interesting

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.