facebook

Fraternities- Which one should I rush

by: Roll Marquette

Which fraternities should I be paying attention to if I’m interested in rushing next semester?

Posted By: Roll Marquette
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Golden eagle   

If your thinking about rushing next semester here are some things to keep in mind. Kappa Sigma will be off suspension and will be taking pledges I assume. They have the biggest house on campus as well and are the top fraternity along with Sigma Chi. Sigma chi has a very small house, if not the smallest of the fraternities but a great brotherhood. So I recommend checking out those 2. All of the other ones are irrelevant

By: Golden eagle
by: superstrattyDec 28, 2020 9:38:13 PM

Hi kappa sig lol :/

By: superstratty
#2  by: Heanti   

That is very accurate information. Yes those are the 2 top tier fraternities on campus as they both have the most developed, best brotherhoods. To add to to that however, I recommend not focusing on the reviews in the fraternity section on this website because all of that information is extremely inaccurate and everyone lies because they are behind a screen.

By: Heanti
#3  by: MU   

Sig chi is on suspension and kap sig just got off a 2 year suspension, so the quality of guys is questionable at both rn. Go out and meet some real guys at rush. If you tell someone you decided what house to dedicate your college career too from Greekrank, they’re gonna laugh at you.

By: MU
by: Fraternity lifeDec 15, 2020 12:39:37 AM

This is good advice, however the reasons for suspensions for both fraternities actually have nothing to do with the brothers of the fraternities, but instead have to do with external situations that were not of their control.

By: Fraternity life
#4  by: Julia   

This entire thread reads like it was just written by the same person agreeing with themselves

By: Julia
by: JuliaJan 7, 2021 10:51:00 PM

Oh wait after reading it, the other accounts were making sense. Everyone pretty much knows the top 2 are sigma chi and kappa sig but still would be smart to meet delta chi and dtd at rush just to see if maybe you did fit in with those guys. It really depends on who you are.

By: Julia
#5  by: JD   

Lets play spot the butthurt kap sig

By: JD
#6  by: MU   

Yea, K-Sig is still on probation, they probably will be for the next year, this guy is talking out of his ass

By: MU
by: JDFeb 17, 2021 2:16:07 PM

HAHAH you’re an idiot

By: JD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.