facebook

roommate blues

by: Wow

Ok I’m a freshman in another sorority so maybe i don’t know anything but my roommate is in DZ. No PC trip (last year was Disney?), not one date function? What’s up with that? She’s already been initiated but compared to mine she’s feeling really shafted on the fun. Are they in trouble or something? We have an older friend in DZ and her experience last year looked better tbh

Posted By: Wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: same   

I had to choose between dz and Adpi glad I went with Adpi, dz gave me weird vibes. Not sure why they are ranked so high.

By: same
#2  by: Tbh   

I chose between another “lower top sorority” and DZ.i don’t get it either- why can’t we do anything? It would be nice to finally get to do something with my boyfriend who was not in my homecoming pair fraternity - but is in another

By: Tbh
#3  by: uf   

they are all weird i dont know why they are even slightly relevant lol

By: uf
#4  by: Not true   

Wtf this is not true we have a Woodser THIS WEEK

By: Not true
#5  by: I think    

Not in xo or dz. Preffrd at xo a couple years ago and pi phi and a true top. I liked dz a lot! Very nice genuine girls, not as religious as Xo. I think this a middle tier house attempting to self rank by throwing DZ under the bus. My room mate is on Dz and loves it. They do have a Woodser. I am a firm believer in saying good things about all houses at UF. Because they are all good houses.

By: I think
by: WordOct 22, 2019 10:08:17 PM

Yesss ur amazing very true (:

By: Word

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.