facebook

Meanest sorority girls

by: Bcbcbc

Who has the meanest girls? Who’s most accepting? I’m rushing and I don’t want to be in a group with really mean and judgmental girls

Posted By: Bcbcbc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek    

Meanest = KD 10000000%. Anyone at tech will vouch for this

By: Greek
by: Per usualAug 22, 2020 8:07:29 PM

People are always tearing down kappa delta on this site.. here is what no one tells you when you’re going through Recruitment : EVERY single house has amazing girls and EVERY single house has mean girls. I would say the amount of mean girls in Greek Life at Tech is much smaller than any other university tho.. most women just want to be friends with everybody! You just have to find which house stands for what you stand for and you will find your people.

By: Per usual
by: yepAug 23, 2020 12:21:15 AM

What Per Usual said... Wish someone would have told me this! I would have chosen the "better" house if I had known that there are a few "mean girls" in every house. Don't listen to the rumors, just trust yourself!! Where do YOU feel the most at home, the most loved, and the most cared for? Go there.

By: yep
#2  by: Tbh   

Kappa delta definitely has the most amount of your typical “mean girls” but all the house are overall great house

By: Tbh
#3  by: student   

As a student on campus, Sigma Kappa has some girls with not the greatest attitudes to say the least. I would say the comment about the woman of Kappa Delta is not true. I have had many classes with those of the chapter and I have found them to be loving and compassionate. I hope you have a great recruitment and go where you feel loved and accepted best!

By: student
by: HASep 7, 2020 12:11:15 AM

Ok KD, you should probably change your nickname before self ranking

By: HA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.