facebook

Positive Sorority Ranks

by: positivity

1. Kappa Delta - House filled with smart, involved, and beautiful girls! They are passionate about and proud of their sisterhood and philanthropy - as they should be! They used to be known as cliquey and solitary, but it seems that they are working hard to show this isn’t true anymore! (undisputed top house)
2. Sigma Kappa - definitely a house of fun and creative girls! Quirky, cute, and smart, they seem to be working hard to stay involved on campus and around Ruston! Their “dove love” is something they are proud of and should be!
3. Phi Mu - such a cool mixture of girls! Variety of personalities, majors, etc. they are a fun group to get to know! They are passionate about their philanthropy (we’ve all played in their volleyball tournament!) and love for each other! I definitely recommend checking out a phi mu party if you can!
4. Alpha Chi Omega - Alpha Chi Omega is a house of sweet, loving, and fun girls! They have worked hard to bounce back successfully from an old reputation! Everybody knows an alpha chi that they love, and these girls are eager to share their love with all!
5. Delta Delta Delta - newest on campus, but definitely making a splash! They are clearly passionate about their philanthropy and are proud of their bond! It is awesome to see them continue to grow and improve every year.

Posted By: positivity
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yeah   

bump

By: yeah
#2  by: Yep   

This is great! Accurate positives about each house .. this is the vibes we need in 2020! Pan love

By: Yep
#3  by: TRU   

Bump bump bump!!!

By: TRU
#4  by: THIS ONE   

PNM’s this is the one to read - positive and accurate. Every house at Tech is actually good bc of the Greek System here. You will find your home here

By: THIS ONE
#5  by: Yes   

Yeah, this measures up for sure

By: Yes
#6  by: Real Life   

This is the post to read! It’s a great Greek System overall at Tech, and each group has great things about it. I would say these rankings hold up throughout the pandemic based on what I’ve seen, but any of the sororities here would compare well with the “upper to mid levels” at almost any other school. Go Greek, Pan love

By: Real Life
#7  by: Interested   

I feel like Phi Mu is getting close to overtaking sigma kappa .. I’ll be interested in this years rush turnout

By: Interested

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.