facebook

Sorority Stereotypes

by: idk

What are the ranks and stereotypes of each sorority at Tech?

Posted By: idk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Active   

1-KD/Phi Mu (no order, depends on the day)
2-Sigma
3-AXO
4-Tri Delt
Stereotypes: Kd is known for having "daddy's money" for sure. it seems like they are always rubbing their wealth in your face. Regardless of that, they have a great sisterhood but not very Panhellenic. Definitely cliquey within and outside of their house. Phi Mu is a lot of fun! they have great events, love their philanthropy. they have some girls who are "different" however they are mostly older. Sigma Kappa's stereotype I would say is fun but quirky. They are all pretty nice I have found. AXO has had a pretty bad part rep in the past but they are recovering nicely. I think they have a great sisterhood and really support other sororities. They are still fun girls though! Tri Delt is still trying to make a name for itself. As a fairly new sorority to campus, they are still trying to find their place. They are doing it well though and they are super super sweet girls if you get to know them! A lot of people write them off because they are not as popular but I think they should be given more of a chance

By: Active
by: LitApr 23, 2020 1:47:55 AM

This is pretty accurate!
Confused why Kappa Delta got hit on so hard? I’m on the outside and all the KDs I know are genuinely kind and caring people who seem “normal wealth” like me? other than that the people I know in each definitely line up!

By: Lit
#2  by: Uhh   

Eh? I disagree.

KD
Sigma
Phi Mu
AXO
DDD

Sigma snagged a lot of great girls last year and they have a great reputation. When you look at the facts KD really does look the best, and Phi Mu is really good but I don’t think they top sigma or KD

By: Uhh
by: uhhhAug 17, 2020 11:34:12 PM

true but I know phi mu won the majority of the competitions during homecoming week last year and they are really popular for actually being involved with their philanthropy. Phi mu got some great girls last year too, ones that are really involved on campus. Miss Tech is even a phi mu. They may not top KD because they've been the "reigning" top sorority for YEARS and that just doesn't go away in a year or two without something detrimental happening to them. I do think they top sigma though.

By: uhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.